Sports Physiotherapy Conferences & Our Participation
SPARRC institute participated and emerged victorious at various Sports Physiotherapy conferences conducted across the country this year. Mr.Joel representing SPARRC institute won first place in paper presentation at the CHETIPHYSIEXCON, International conference for Physiotherapists (IAP) Madurai and at PHYSIOBLAST to name a few. Our papers have been chosen to feature in International Journals. Mr.Joel has been chosen to speak at the International conference at Ireland. We also congratulate Mr.Harikrishnan on his paper presentation at SAICON,Delhi, PHYSIOBLAST and at the conference held at Avinashilingam University. Mr.Manikandan had represented SPARRC at PHYSIOBLAST and Mr.Rajaseelan presented a paper at Avinashilingam University. Ms.Banu and Ms.Thillai participated with a poster presentation at the conference held at Avinashilingam University. We have also presented papers at conferences conducted by Alagappa University, Ramakrishna Vidyalayam and Bharathiar University this year.
Competitive Papers that won FIRST PLACE at the various conferences held this year :
- PHYSIOTHERAPY IN SCHOOLS – INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE FOR PHYSIOTHERAPISTS (IAP) conference, JANUARY 2018
- EFFECTS OF SUBMAXIMAL EXERCISE ON GLUCOSE METABOLISM IN GERIATRIC POPULATION – CHETIPHYSIEXCON, MARCH 2018
- EFFECTS OF ISOSTRECHING IN LBA IN COLLEGE STUDENTS – PHYSIOBLAST, JULY 2018
Our other Papers presented at conferences conducted during the period 2017 – 2018 :
- BHARATHANATIYAM AND HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY – ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY in January 2018.
- ANKLE INJURY A CONSERVATIVE MANAGEMENT – RAMAKRISHNA VIDYALAM in January 2018.
- ROLE OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION IN SCHOOLS – BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY in February 2018.
- EFFECTS OF SCHOOL BASED EXTRA CURICULAR ACTIVITIES IN ENHANCING SPORTS PERFORMANCE IN SCHOOL CHILDREN – SAICON, DELHI in December 2017.
- ERGONOMICS CLASSIFICATION AND ITS INTERVENTION – BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY in February 2018
All of the above papers were presented by Mr.Joel Godfrey Betram. He is chosen to speak at the 6th International Conference on Sports Nutrition and Fitness to be held at Dublin, Ireland later this year.
- EFFECTS OF PROPRIOCEPTIVE TRAINING ON BALANCE IN GERIATRIC POPULATION -PHYSIOBLAST in July 2018.
- EFFECTS OF SUBMAXIMAL EXERCISES ON BLOOD CHOLESTEROL LEVEL IN SEDENTARY ADULTS – SAICON, DELHI in December 2017 and at AVINASHILINGAM UNIVERSITY in February 2018.
- HIIT ON BLOOD PRESSURE IN HEIGHT/WEIGHT RATIO – PHYSIOBLAST in July 2018.
- PHYSICAL HEALTH IN ENHANCING MENTAL HEALTH – AVINASHILINGAM UNIVERSITY in February 2018.
- A poster presentation on POST INJURY PREVENTION IN RECREATIONAL RUNNERS – AVINASHILINGAM UNIVERSITY in February 2018.