Swiss Ball Workshop at Mumbai (Sep 2015 batch)
Workshop on SWISS BALL EXERCISES
1. Do you know SWISS BALL Exercise Rehabilitation program can SAVE your KNEES?
2. Do you know SWISS BALL Exercise Rehabilitation Program can prevent BACK PAIN?
3. Is SWISS ball a CORE TRAINING FITNESS GADGET?
The answer is,
YES! IT IS!
Dr.Kannan Pugazhendi, the most eminent Sports Physician and a Fitness expert is presenting this workshop on using the versatile and valuable exercise tool that can be used for a Fitness workout from head to toe.
Swiss ball: Physio ball, gym ball or the exercise ball call it whatever, this simple equipment can do wonders in the field of rehabilitation and fitness. It was found in Italy in 1963 by Aquilino Casani. Later on, it was used by Physical therapists in Switzerland to assist with rehabilitation and became to be known as “Swiss ball”. In these days it has developed and being used for various other components in fitness . This workshop will help you to handle various rehabilitative and fitness exercises for the athletes, geriatrics, pediatrics as well as the general population.
It’s more fun, safe and highly effective way of training. It is far more versatile and valuable than for simply rehab use. Balancing exercises, Core training, Stretches and Yoga can also be done with it….
This weekend course consists of practical classes on Swiss ball exercises, this course is a must if you want progressive exercises starting from beginner level to advanced stability training
Fitness enthusiast can also attend the program and get benefited!! Want to know more?? Join our workshop and get benefited!
- Course : Swiss Ball workshop
- Timing : 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Date : 5th (3pm to 5pm) and 6th (9 AM -4 PM) of September 2015
- Course fee : Rs.3,500
- Early bird offer of Rs.3000 per head for those who register on or before the 31st of August 2015
- Eligibility : Physiotherapist, Fitness trainers, Fitness Enthusiast, Coaches
- Contact : +91 77 38 333967 / 022 2605 2081
- Venue : SPARRC INSTITUTE, Anand 105, 2nd floor Ambedhkar Road, Palli Hills, Bandra (W), Mumbai – 400050
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org