Cardiac rehabilitation (rehab) is a medically supervised program that helps to improve the health and well-being of people who have Cardiac problems.
Cardiac rehab in Dr.Kannan Pugazhendi’s “SPARRC Institute” helps to
- Prevent future hospital stays, Coronary Artery Disease and premature death.
- Recover from a heart attack or heart surgery
- Identify the problem through a proper evaluation.
- Classify the patient on the basis of risk stratification
- Do exercise within the safe zone for establishing health and fitness.
- Improve the quality of life
SPARRC’s Cardiac rehab program is designed to meet your needs and seeds you with the confidence to return to normal life style with minimal risks.
Ravindra Kumar7 years ago
Need more details on Cardiac rehab
Naina Praveen5 years ago
Need an appointment with Dr.kannan in Bangalore.