Cardiac rehabilitation (rehab) is a medically supervised program that helps to improve the health and well-being of people who have Cardiac problems.
Cardiac rehab in Dr.Kannan Pugazhendi’s “SPARRC Institute” helps to
- Prevent future hospital stays, Coronary Artery Disease and premature death.
- Recover from a heart attack or heart surgery
- Identify the problem through a proper evaluation.
- Classify the patient on the basis of risk stratification
- Do exercise within the safe zone for establishing health and fitness.
- Improve the quality of life
SPARRC’s Cardiac rehab program is designed to meet your needs and seeds you with the confidence to return to normal life style with minimal risks.